- Rolling out SAP Retail and expanding the end-to-end process with amor-specific USPs such as precious metal development
- Integrated action planning with control of forward and reverse logistics
- Custom and revenue-oriented delivery planning
- Custom, multi-level presentation in the retail location with temporal validities
- Custom, rules-based configuration of product ranges
The harmonization of the IT environment through rolling out SAP core functions in the areas of product range planning, procurement, scheduling, manufacturing and sales, logistics and finances, retail locations, and personnel allows amor to manage company processes in an integrated, transparent way. Factors such as the wide variety of the product range as well as the centralized yet custom sales floor management posed particular challenges. Integration of manufacturing and service processes, action planning during parallel planning, and management of forward and reverse logistics and the associated personnel deployment all needed to be taken into account as well. A move into a cutting-edge logistics center also took place immediately following the fully integrated SAP roll-out.